What does it mean to work for SFL?
Students For Liberty (SFL) is the largest pro-liberty student organization in the world with students active in 117 countries on every inhabited continent. With a multi-million dollar budget and over 70 full-time staff members, we serve pro-liberty students in their pursuit to become leaders of liberty.
The SFL team is passionate about liberty and making the world a freer place. SFL team members go the extra mile in order to make sure that more students around the world can benefit from our programs and resources. Working for SFL means flexibility, meaningful work, and autonomy. We pride ourselves on growth, hard work, advancement opportunities, embracing entrepreneurship, and a passion for the product: liberty.
More than that, SFL offers exclusive benefits for employees:
- Experience a fully remote workplace: work from anywhere in the world with flexible hours
- Advance in the organization as you grow
- Get paid to spread the values of liberty
About the role
The EsLibertad program counts on an experienced and multidisciplinary team and is seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented intern to support the management of its diverse portfolio of projects across Latin America
As an intern, you will work closely with our Programs team to develop and sustain existing programs, as well as work on transversal projects across the region, aimed at enhancing individual skills of the volunteers and overall performance.
This part-time position requires knowledge of the network and the organization, project management skills, attention to detail, and proactivity. This role is entirely virtual and will report to the EsLibertad Leadership staff.
This position is project-based and is limited to a three-month (3) period contract. This is not a permanent position.
- Support daily activities of permanent flagship programs
- Execute operative tasks related to ongoing projects or events
- Collaborate in the development of training events and materials
- Facilitate internal communications and support engagement with volunteers
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Proficiency in Spanish and an advanced level of English are a must
- Interpersonal communication skills
- A strong alignment with the philosophy of liberty and SFL’s mission and vision.
- At least one year of experience (volunteer/or staff) in a management-related position.
- Experienced in G-Suite and medium to advanced Excel
- Capacity to self-organize and handle multiple projects simultaneously
How to Apply:
Candidates wishing to apply may send their curriculum vitae, and a cover letter in PDF format to the program director: Victoria Ramirez ([email protected]), outlining their reasons for applying, relevant experience, and what they would bring to the role. SFL will then reach out to any candidates whose applications we wish to consider further.
There is no application deadline for this position. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. While we thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, we are only able to contact those to whom we can offer an interview.