You can submit your piece(s) for consideration if it is original (not previously published). You may submit a piece based on your own personal experience and/or opinion on an issue and we will notify you if it’s suitable for publication.
Interested in hosting your own Virtual Reading Group on a topic of your choosing? Submit an application for support from SFL staff! Students that host a Virtual Reading Group will determine the topic, help identify a professor that will build a syllabus and lead the overall discussion, and will organize the virtual weekly meetings.
We agree to:
– Support your work by sharing your article with our social audiences and other channels as needed.
– Include an author byline with your contact information.
You agree to:
– Share the article to your social media networks and email lists (if applicable).
– Give Students For Liberty full ownership of your article (SFL will remain the original source of your blog).
Please email your blog to [email protected] with ‘Blog Submission’ in the subject line. Please allow up to 14 business days for a reply. Due to our limited capacity, we will only respond to submissions which have been accepted.
Send within the body of the email (not as attachments) the following:
1. Title of your article
2. Article text
3. Your bio – 120 words or less
4. Link to your website and social media profiles
PHOTO: Plus please attach to your email your bio photo (high resolution, square, minimum size 250 x 250 px, jpg format).
By submitting blogs to Students For Liberty you agree that:
– Submitting an article for consideration does not guarantee that it will be published.
– You will not be compensated for your submission.
– You reserve the right for Students For Liberty to edit your content within reason for the purpose of clarity and correctness.