To make a one-time donation to Students For Liberty, please either complete the online form below or mail a donation to this address: Students For Liberty, 1101 17th Street NW, Suite 810, Washington DC, 20036.
Students For Liberty is a 501(c)(3) organization, so donations to made to SFL are tax-deductible (check with your attorney to verify). Students For Liberty’s Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN) is 94-3435899.
If you have any questions or issues please contact SFL’s president, Alexander McCobin, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 202-733-2409.
In addition to making a one-time donation, you can help support SFL in many other ways, including:
- Join the Salomon-Morris Society for top financiers of the student movement for liberty;
- Have your employer match your gift to SFL;
- Become a member of Alumni For Liberty by making a monthly donation to SFL to stay involved with the student movement for liberty and connect with other alumni dedicated to liberty;
- Make a gift of appreciated assets (e.g. stock);
- Support a particular student’s project at www.GivetheGiftofLiberty.org;
- Make a donation of Bitcoins to SFL.
- Donate to the Andrew Kaluza Memorial Fund, in honor of one of our lost leaders and dear friends, to support students in Texas.