Students For Liberty is seeking a dynamic and strategically minded individual to be our next North America Programs Director. The position will be responsible for overseeing SFL’s student programs in the United States and Canada. These programs include leadership training (such as our Campus Coordinator Program and North American Executive Board), events (our fall regional conferences and year-round leadership forums), and resource distribution to our student network. North America is our core market and we are looking for an individual with the vision and dedication to grow the student movement for liberty in the region.
- Oversee the planning, execution, and evaluation of SFL’s student programs in North America
- Design and execute an annual business plan for North America programs that will grow the student movement for liberty in a cost-effective manner
- Maintain, monitor and communicate the state of North America programs
- Instill a sense of accountability among team members by modeling tight oversight of individual and organization performance standards
- Work with staff to evaluate North America programs against organization performance measurements
- Recruit, hire, and oversee growth of North America programs staff