Alumni For Liberty
Students For Liberty is dedicated to supporting the cause of liberty amongst today’s youth, and preparing the next generation of leaders of liberty. But students can’t do it on their own. Students have the time, energy, and passion to advance the ideas of liberty on campus, but they need assistance in the form of resources and experience to translate their energy into meaningful victories for liberty.
That’s where Alumni For Liberty (AFL) comes into play by providing a venue for alumni to give back to the student movement for liberty. Members of AFL are stalwarts of the liberty movement because they have already been in the shoes of today’s students and are as excited about the cause of liberty and the future of a free world as they are; however, as a more experienced libertarians they have the knowledge, and resources that today’s youth lack. As a result, AFL members make a financial commitment to supporting today’s students, and become invested in the future of liberty, often paying forward the support they received as students. .
The Alumni For Liberty is more than just a monthly giving society, though. It is the society to bring together supporters of the student movement for liberty in their common support for a freer future:
- Alumni of SFL programs;
- Alumni (i.e. non-students) who support the student movement for liberty but graduated before SFL came into existence;
- Alumni who weren’t involved with a student organization for liberty when in school, but want to see more of them now; and
- Anyone else who recognizes the importance of the student movement for liberty to future of freedom and the world, and wants to make an impact.
As an SFL alum, you will receive regular updates on how your contribution is helping SFL, invitations to special SFL and AFL events in your area, and exclusive briefings about SFL’s plans for growing the student movement for liberty.
To join the Alumni For Liberty please sign up for your monthly donation of $10 or more below. Or, if you would rather make a one-time donation to SFL for $120 or more to join the AFL, please email Lexxie Monahan at email@example.com .
Sign-Up to Join Alumni For Liberty
Who can join AFL? Basically, everyone. This network is for you if:
- You are an alumnus of SFL programs or events who wants to stay connected;
- You are or were involved in a student group for liberty, but graduated before SFL came into existence; or
- You care about liberty and want to help promote the student movement for liberty!