- What made you decide to join Students For Liberty?
I decided to join Students For Liberty because I was given the opportunity to build so many new projects, to benefit from an open-minded environment and to meet insightful young people.
- What was your biggest accomplishment as a student leader with Students For Liberty?
I was able to present a student session at LibertyCon 2020 and it was a great personal achievement for me. I gave a speech on a subject that is important to me: cultured meat and the future of meat. My other accomplishments were all the events we managed to organize as a team in SFL France.
- What are some of the best tools and resources Students For Liberty gave you?
Students For Liberty gives us the opportunity to develop new skills in terms of community management, communication, and event creation. We receive all the advice needed and we are encouraged to create the projects we want, which in my case, was a podcast.
- What would you tell someone who’s considering getting involved?
I would tell them that Students For Liberty is a wonderful organization that allows us to grow as individuals, but also creates a sense of belonging among fun and smart people.
- What made you interested in the ideas of liberty?
Law school was important for nurturing my interest in the ideas of liberty. I discovered the implications of individuals liberties, their threats, and the constant vigilance required to protect them.
- What does liberty mean TO YOU?
Liberty is being able to pursue what you want, to be who you want, while respecting the freedom of others.
To learn more about Europe’s Local Coordinator Program, click on the button below.