What does it mean to work for SFL?
Be part of the team that will #FreeTheWorld!
Working on Students For Liberty means spreading liberty to the whole world.
SFL is present in all the inhabited continents, empowering, educating, and evolving the next generation of leaders of liberty.
At the Programs Department, you will join a supranational team dedicated to promoting SFL volunteers’ actions and championing freedom. You’ll have the unique opportunity to work with people from worldwide.
More than that, SFL offers exclusive benefits for employees and interns, like a fully remote workplace that allows you to work from anywhere in the world with extremely flexible hours.
About the role
You can contribute to the dissemination and growth of Students For Liberty in Latin America (EsLibertad) on social media platforms and online activities. Join the team!
The EsLibertad program counts on an experienced and multidisciplinary team of 3 staffers; It seeks a Latin American Communications Intern to be a support point for the audience, allies, international staff, and student volunteers.
This position requires knowledge of the network and the organization, project management skills, and design and marketing skills. This position is entirely virtual and will report to the EsLibertad Program Director.
- Support internal and external communications by writing, proofreading, and programming emails on Gmail and Salesforce’s Pardot.
- Support staffers and student volunteers on communication and design efforts regarding local, sub-regional, and regional projects.
- Graphic design for social media and internal communications.
- Oversee the daily content of social media platforms, collect metrics, and issue monthly reports.
- Collect results and send monthly coordinators’ digest with outstanding events and exciting news for the network.
- An entrepreneurial spirit.
- Written and design skills
- Proficiency in Spanish and intermediate-level English.
- A strong alignment with the philosophy of liberty and SFL’s mission and vision.
- Ability to communicate ideas in a precise and efficient way.
- At least 6 months of combined experience (volunteer/or staffer) in communications, design, or marketing-related positions.
- Experienced in G-Suite, Adobe Creative Cloud, WordPress, and Salesforce tools.
- Preferred: Graphic Design Portfolio
How to Apply:
Candidates wishing to apply may send their curriculum vitae, and a cover letter in PDF format to the program director: Victoria Ramirez ([email protected]), outlining their reasons for applying, relevant experience, and what they would bring to the role. Also, they need to include their graphic design portfolio or a design sample. SFL will then reach out to any candidates whose applications we wish to consider further.