Matt Zwolinski is an Associate Professor of Philosophy at the University of San Diego, and co-director of USD’s Institute for Law and Philosophy. He is the editor of Arguing About Political Philosophy (2nd edition forthcoming with Routledge in 2014), the founder of the Bleeding Heart Libertarians blog, and author (with John Tomasi) of A Brief History of Libertarianism (forthcoming with Princeton University Press in 2014), along with numerous papers on various theoretical and practical issues of exploitation.
- Exploitation, Capitalism, and the State
- The Ethics of Sweatshop Labor
- The Ethics of Price Gouging
- Bleeding Heart Libertarianism
- Various topics in the history of libertarian thought