Claire Kittle is the founder and executive director of Talent Market. Claire has a decade of experience in the talent development field and a passion for liberty. Claire operated her own headhunting firm for more than three years before transitioning into a career in the free-market nonprofit movement. She joined the Charles G. Koch Charitable Foundation where she served as the Program Officer for Leadership and Talent Development. While at Koch, Claire managed the hiring process for the Foundation and launched and managed two talent programs – the Koch Associate Program and the Koch Internship Program. Before launching Talent Market, Claire served as the Vice President and Director of Research of the Buckeye Institute, Ohio’s free-market think tank. Claire earned her undergraduate degree from the University of Notre Dame and a Master’s in Public Policy from Georgetown University. After spending years in our nation’s capital, Claire decided to stop and smell the roses in Charleston, SC. When she’s not fighting for free markets, free enterprise, and individual liberty, you can find her in the ocean kiteboarding, surfing, or paddleboarding.
- Creating a Solid Resume and Cover Letter for the Free-Market Nonprofit Sector
- Tips for a Career in the Free-Market Nonprofit Sector
- Interviewing Tips for the Free-Market Nonprofit Sector
- Salary Negotiations for the Free-Market Nonprofit Sector
- Growing a Network in the Free-Market Movement