Students For Liberty (SFL) is the largest libertarian student organization in the world with student leaders spanning well over 100 countries on every inhabited continent. Our mission is to educate, develop, and empower the next generation of leaders of liberty. We accomplish this through a strategy of empowerment, identifying the top student leaders, and training them to be agents of change in their communities.
Students For Liberty is currently seeking a passionate and professional individual to serve as a Video Production Associate. This is a full-time position at the video team, working to advance our mission. This individual needs to have a diverse skill set in video animation and editing, understand all the stages of video production, and also has the ability to work at a quick pace.
The Video Production Associate will work with our production team through all the stages of producing videos for Learn Liberty YouTube videos, online courses, as well as other video production as needs.
A successful candidate will have a firm commitment to libertarian ideas and to SFL’s mission statement.
- Basic animation skills (After Effects and Premiere)
- Video and sound editing
- Working with a team on a production schedule
- Post-production, Color Correction and SFX
- Organizing Video Library
Qualities of an Ideal Candidate
- Proficient in filmmaking (must have training or degree)
- Experience in video animation production
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Creative approach to problem-solving
- Ability to work autonomously with entrepreneurial drive
- Full proficiency in English
- Proficiency in video production software
Anyone interested in applying for the Video Producer position should submit a cover letter, CV, and a portfolio/reel to [email protected]. We will reach out to all candidates whose applications we wish to consider. At later stages of the interview process, we kindly ask you to provide references from past co-workers and supervisors to us.