What does it mean to work for SFL?
Be part of the team that will #FreeTheWorld!
Working on Students For Liberty means spreading liberty to the whole world.
SFL is present in all the inhabited continents, empowering, educating, and evolving the next generation of leaders of liberty.
At the Marketing Department, you will join a supranational team dedicated to promoting SFL volunteers’ actions and championing freedom. You’ll have the unique opportunity to work with people from worldwide.
More than that, SFL offers exclusive benefits for employees:
- Experience a fully remote workplace: work from anywhere in the world with extremely flexible hours
- Utilize SFL grants to grow your professional skills
- Advance in the organization as you grow
- Take over 3 weeks of extremely flexible paid time off
- Get paid to spread the values of liberty
- Travel to staff retreats and other SFL events in exotic locations
About the Role
Students For Liberty is currently seeking a passionate, professional, and analytical individual to serve as our Social Media Analyst.
The Social Media Analyst will be responsible for collecting and analyzing data related to social media marketing campaigns, distributing social media content on our dozens of affiliate social media channels on a variety of platforms, and tailoring campaigns to the target audience.
This is a full-time remote role reporting to the Marketing Manager. A successful candidate will have strong analytical skills, strong attention to detail, and a firm commitment to classical liberal ideas and SFL’s mission statement.
- Facilitate all social media planning, scheduling, and posting on all SFL, Learn Liberty, and LibertyCon channels
- Facilitate social listening, sentiment analysis, and real-time engagement with our audience
- Compile social media reports week-over-week
- Support marketing campaigns including planning, creative briefing, and reporting
- Stay up-to-date on best practices and integrate them into yearly strategy
- Work with management to establish brand and communication guidelines
- Develop optimized distribution schedules for each social media platform
The following qualifications are required:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Understanding of key social media channels and tools including, but not limited to: Facebook Insights, Facebook Business Manager, IGTV, Instagram Insights, TikTok Analytics, Twitter Analytics, LinkedIn Analytics, Buffer, Google Analytics, and YouTube Analytics.
- Familiar with photo editing techniques and software (Canva or Adobe Suite)
- Ability to self-motivate, work autonomously, and show entrepreneurial drive in a remote work environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage shifting priorities
- Ability to travel occasionally
The following qualifications are preferred, but not required:
- Previous experience work in social media marketing
- Previous involvement with a nonprofit organization
- Previous involvement with Students For Liberty
About Students For Liberty
Students For Liberty (SFL) is the largest pro-liberty student organization in the world with students active in 117 countries on every inhabited continent. With a multi-million dollar budget and over 70 full-time staff members, we serve pro-liberty students in their pursuit to become leaders of liberty. We accomplish this through a strategy of identifying the top students and then empowering them to be agents of change in their communities.
Last school year, our students organized 1,910 events with 215,094 people in attendance. We are a fully virtual, vibrant, and entrepreneurial organization working with a diverse team in the U.S. and around the world.
The SFL team is passionate about liberty and making the world a freer place. SFL team members go the extra mile in order to make sure that more students around the world can benefit from our programs and resources.
Working for SFL means flexibility, meaningful work, and autonomy. We pride ourselves on growth, hard work, advancement opportunities, embracing entrepreneurship, and a passion for the product: liberty.
Additionally, we are strongly dedicated to ensuring our staff has the ability to grow and reach their full potential. To this end, we invest in training and professional development opportunities for staff at all levels of the organization.
Qualified candidates should complete the form below and upload the following materials:
- A cover letter
- A list of 3 professional references and your permission to contact them
We will conduct interviews and selection on a rolling basis. We will reach out to all candidates whose applications we wish to consider.