Students For Liberty (SFL) is the largest pro-liberty student organization in the world with students active in 117 countries on every inhabited continent. With a multi-million dollar budget and 55 full-time staff members, we serve pro-liberty students in their pursuit to become leaders of liberty. Our mission is to educate, develop, and empower the next generation of leaders of liberty. We accomplish this through a strategy of empowerment, identifying the top students, and training them to be agents of change in their communities. Last school year, our students organized over 2,300 events with over 570,000 people in attendance. We are a remote, vibrant, and entrepreneurial organization working with a diverse team in the US and around the world.
The Video team is currently looking for a passionate candidate to join as an Intern for Channel Management. The ideal candidate is looking for an opportunity to develop skills in project management, scheduling, tracking, and reporting. They should have a strong motivation to connect with viewers, engage with different audiences, and build a healthy community across our social media platforms.
- Scheduling and managing video assets in Youtube Studio, Facebook and Instagram
- Interacting with viewers, noting important comments, trends and performance
- Reporting the most impactful comments to Video Project Manager
- Ensuring that the video launch calendar is up-to-date
Qualities of the ideal candidate:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Passion for building healthy online communities
- Strong interest in video production and promotion
- Is currently enrolled in university
Anyone interested in applying for the Channel Management Intern position should submit a cover letter and CV to [email protected]. We will reach out to all candidates whose applications we wish to consider.