What does it mean to work for SFL?
- Experience a fully remote workplace: work from anywhere in the world with extremely flexible hours
- Utilize SFL grants to grow your professional skills
- Advance in the organization as you grow
- Take over 3 weeks of extremely flexible paid time off
- Get paid to spread the values of liberty
- Join an international community of staff from every corner of the globe
- Travel to staff retreats and other SFL events in exotic locations
About the Organization
Students For Liberty (SFL) is the largest pro-liberty student organization in the world with students active in 117 countries on every inhabited continent. With a multi-million dollar budget and over 70 full-time staff members, we serve pro-liberty students in their pursuit to become leaders of liberty. We accomplish this through a strategy of identifying the top students and then empowering them to be agents of change in their communities. Last school year, our students organized over 2,700 events with over 600,000 people in attendance. We are a fully virtual, vibrant, and entrepreneurial organization working with a diverse team in the U.S. and around the world.
The SFL team is passionate about liberty and making the world a freer place. SFL team members go the extra mile in order to make sure that more students around the world can benefit from our programs and resources.
Working for SFL means flexibility, meaningful work, and autonomy. We pride ourselves on growth, hard work, advancement opportunities, embracing entrepreneurship, and a passion for the product: liberty.
Additionally, we are strongly dedicated to ensuring our staff has the ability to grow and reach their full potential. To this end, we invest in training and professional development opportunities for staff at all levels of the organization.
Students For Liberty is currently seeking a passionate and professional individual to assist with our branding and graphics. Our Design Team currently works on a wide range of products, from promotional items to publications and web graphics to infographics. This individual will work with and train under the Senior Director of Creative Operations to learn SFL’s branding and aesthetic in order to create designs that will be used to represent SFL around the world.
This position is a remote, full-time role.
- Work with the Design Team to create and execute branding and graphic design requests
- Fulfill and track requests received in the ticketing system
- Maintain a cohesive vision and brand for SFL
- Develop concepts, graphics, and layouts for logos, and printed materials
- Create graphics to support SFL’s efforts both domestically and across the globe
- Familiarity with the fundamental principles of digital design and print design
- Expert level proficiency in the Adobe Suite
- 1 or more years of experience working with clients on graphic media in multiple mediums (print, web-based, etc.)
- Ability to work quickly and under pressure with minimal direction
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with the Google Suite
- Ability to balance several projects while maintaining attention to detail
Anyone interested in applying for the Graphic Designer position should submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio to Robyn Harberger at [email protected].