Students For Liberty is the largest libertarian student organization in the world with student leaders spanning well over 100 countries on every inhabited continent. Our mission is to educate, develop, and empower the next generation of leaders of liberty. We accomplish this through a strategy of empowerment, identifying the top student leaders and training them to be agents of change in their communities.
We are looking for a Fundraising Research Associate who will primarily use online research tools such as Rocketreach, Iwave, Wealth Engine, Google, LinkedIn, Social Media, and Foundation Engine to collect data that will fill our research template and update the Salesforce CRM database. The Fundraising Research Associate will ensure this information is communicated to the Development Relations Coordinators, Foundations Officer, and Development Manager.
- Prospecting new donors;
- Research existing donors and foundations;
- Maintain regular communication with development staff to understand their needs;
- Update Salesforce data as CRM database;
- Work diligently and self-motivate in a remote work organization;
- Other fundraising tasks as needed.
- Fluency in English;
- Ability to work independently and balance many different projects while maintaining attention to detail;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Critical thinking skills;
- Data collection and organization skills;
- Integrity, humility and an entrepreneurial attitude;
- Positive, goal-oriented outlook;
- Willingness to learn and provide assistance as necessary;
G Suite proficiency;
- Trustworthy and ability to show discretion.
Anyone interested in applying for this position should submit a cover letter and CV to [email protected] At the later stages of the interview process, we kindly ask you to provide references from past co-workers and supervisors.
In the cover letter please include your interest in the ideas of liberty, your interest in both Students for Liberty and the role; and your applicable experience.
We will conduct interviews and selection on a rolling basis, and we will reach out to all candidates whose applications we wish to consider.