Students For Liberty is a rapidly growing global network of pro-liberty students who are working towards a freer future for all.
We are creating an international network of leaders advancing liberty in all aspects of society. We accomplish this through our mission to educate, develop, and empower the next generation of leaders of liberty, through our volunteer leadership development programs.
We focus on identifying liberty-minded students and work to empower them to become successful leaders on their campus, in their society, and on into their future careers. The success of our volunteer leadership programs has helped us rapidly grow to become the largest pro-liberty student organization in the world.
European Students For Liberty, a region within Students For Liberty, is currently recruiting for a new Programs Associate. The Programs Associate will support the Programs Manager and Director in all aspects relating to our volunteer leadership program. The successful candidate will get to work directly with our volunteers from 30+ countries across Europe. They will be the first point of contact for incoming recruits and will guide them through their leadership journey.
The Programs Associate will be responsible for working with our volunteer leaders, furthering the impact and reach of our network, developing excellent training materials and supports, leadership retreats, gathering and administration of important programs’ data. In normal circumstances, this role also includes opportunities for international travel to our events, retreats, and seminars.
Full-Time Contractor (remote).
- Be a point-of-contact for our international volunteer leaders.
- Develop tools and procedures that enhance training quality and impact.
- Database management and administration.
- Recruitment, interviews, and onboarding of new volunteers.
- Manage and support local groups and individuals within the region.
- Prompt and facilitate new student projects and programs.
- Report to ESFL Programs’ Manager and Director.
Qualities of an Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in volunteer or people management.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Creative approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to work autonomously with entrepreneurial drive.
- Full proficiency in English.
- Interest in working in a dynamic team.
- Passionate about the ideas of liberty
- Ready to work flexible hours and travel according to need.
- Ability to build and manage spreadsheets to track data.
Interested candidates should submit a Cover Letter and Resume as .pdf documents to the hiring manager: Kevin Flanagan ([email protected]).
We will reach out to all candidates whose applications we wish to consider. Please include references whom we may contact at a later stage in the application process.
February 28th, 2021
What does working for Students For Liberty mean?
Students For Liberty (SFL) is a US-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization whose mission is to educate, develop, and empower the next generation of leaders of liberty.
The European Students For Liberty (ESFL) team is passionate about liberty and making the world a freer place. ESFL team members go the extra mile to make sure that more students around the world can benefit from our programs and resources.
Working for SFL is similar to working at a startup. We pride ourselves on fast growth, hard work, quick advancement to a high degree of responsibility and autonomy, embracing entrepreneurship within the organization, and a passion for liberty.
In addition to compensation, we are strongly dedicated to ensuring our staff has the ability to grow and reach their full potential. To this end, we invest in training and professional development opportunities.
Students For Liberty is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.