Students For Liberty (SFL) is the largest international pro-liberty student organization in the world with students active in 117 countries on every inhabited continent. With a multi-million dollar budget and 55 full-time staff members, we serve pro-liberty students in their pursuit to become leaders of liberty. Our mission is to educate, develop, and empower the next generation of leaders of liberty. We accomplish this through a strategy of empowerment, identifying the top students, and training them to be agents of change in their communities. Last school year, our students organized over 2,400 events with over 600,000 people in attendance. We are a remote, vibrant, and entrepreneurial organization working with a diverse team in the US and around the world.
About the Role
Students For Liberty is seeking an experienced Educational Content Associate. In this role, this person will set and develop learning objectives and consult on educational content for a series of Objectivism focused training and educational content. The Educational Content Associate will report to the Director of Training and Engagement and will work entirely virtually. The Educational Content Associate will also work closely together with our Strategic Research team, the marketing department as well as the Communications and Programs teams.
Job Type: Contractor (Remote)
- Provide technical and administrative assistance in the development and preparation of educational content for Objectivism focused education
- Conduct literature searches and develop curriculum for training
- Manage the coordination and collection of reports and stories from
- Maintain and leverage relationships with related organizations in the region
- Assess alignment of executed projects with the strategic plan
Qualities of an Ideal Candidate
- Passion for SFL’s mission, our values, and our core principles
- 5+ years of work experience
- Experience in Objectivism thought and programming
- Versatility to be both a self-starter who takes initiative and a strong team member
- Ability to persuasively articulate the benefits of a free society and describe Student’s For Liberty’s role in achieving it
- Experience collaborating with creative teams through the briefing, print and production process
- Impeccable writing abilities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Anyone interested in applying for the Educational Content Associate position should submit the Resume and Cover Letter explaining how the applicant’s skills, experience, and future goals are applicable directly to this position and how those skills relate to the mission of Students For Liberty in one PDF document to [email protected] We will reach out to all candidates whose applications we wish to consider. At later stages of the interview process, we kindly ask you to provide references from past co-workers and supervisors to us.
The application deadline is August 6, 2021 but we will conduct interviews and selection on a rolling basis.
What does working for Students For Liberty mean?
Students For Liberty (SFL) is a US-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization whose mission is to educate, develop, and empower the next generation of leaders of liberty. Students For Liberty has grown rapidly across the globe in less than half a decade. Passionate volunteers supported by our worldwide staff have allowed SFL to constantly grow and expand while keeping the organizational structures as lean as possible.
The SFL team is passionate about liberty and making the world a freer place. SFL team members go the extra mile in order to make sure that more students around the world can benefit from our programs and resources.
Working for SFL is similar to working at a startup. We pride ourselves on fast growth, hard work, quick advancement to a high degree of responsibility and autonomy, embracing entrepreneurship within the organization, and a passion for liberty.
In addition to compensation, we are strongly dedicated to ensuring our staff have the ability to grow and reach their full potential. To this end, we invest in training and professional development opportunities.