What does it mean to work for SFL?
Be part of the team that will #FreeTheWorld!
Working on Students For Liberty means spreading liberty to the whole world.
SFL is present in all the inhabited continents, empowering, educating, and evolving the next generation of leaders of liberty.
At the Marketing Department, you will join a supranational team dedicated to promoting SFL volunteers’ actions and championing freedom. You’ll have the unique opportunity to work with people from worldwide.
More than that, SFL offers exclusive benefits for employees:
- Experience a fully remote workplace: work from anywhere in the world with extremely flexible hours
- Utilize SFL grants to grow your professional skills
- Advance in the organization as you grow
- Take over 3 weeks of extremely flexible paid time off
- Get paid to spread the values of liberty
- Travel to staff retreats and other SFL events in exotic locations
About the Role
Students For Liberty is currently seeking a passionate and professional individual to serve as our Digital Content Creator.
You will create compelling digital content or multiple social media platforms.
Your responsibilities as a Social Media Content Associate will be to create original content on a daily basis, keeping track of viral trends to make compelling content for the Brazilian audience.
Yes, you will be paid to read news, study libertarianism, and create content about it without even leaving your home. Dream job, we know.
This is a full-time remote role reporting to the Brazilian Marketing Manager. Successful candidates will have strong communication skills and a firm commitment to classical liberal ideas and SFL’s mission statement.
- Plan, curate, create, and format both digital content (writing, videos, graphics) in coordination with the inbound marketing strategy
- Liaise with our design and video teams, and support the email, PR, and social media marketing specialists with ideation, proofing, and distribution where needed
- Analyze user data, and create student personas to inform our storytelling needs
- Work with the marketing team to craft inbound marketing campaigns using earned and owned media
- Prepare a social media report which includes keyword rankings, referring domains, bounce rate, pages per session, average page load time, and CTR of specific calls to action
- Own the SFL Style Guide and ensure all-around consistency (fonts, voice, tone)
- Format, optimize, and distribute marketing success stories
- Facilitate all social media planning, scheduling, and posting on all channels
The following qualifications are required:
- Libertarianism and classic liberalism knowledge
- Comprehensive knowledge of the libertarian movement
- Uses and creates content on social media daily
- Fluency in English
- Has the ability to make relevant content across multiple platforms or a strong proficiency in one specific platform
- Portfolio of online content
- Ability to meet deadlines and work independently
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Integrity, humility, and an entrepreneurial attitude
- Positive, goal-oriented outlook
- Willingness to learn, be proactive and provide assistance as necessary
- Proficiency with Google Suite (Drive, Sheets, etc.)
About Students For Liberty
Students For Liberty (SFL) is the largest pro-liberty student organization in the world with students active in 117 countries on every inhabited continent. With a multi-million dollar budget and over 70 full-time staff members, we serve pro-liberty students in their pursuit to become leaders of liberty. We accomplish this through a strategy of identifying the top students and then empowering them to be agents of change in their communities.
Last school year, our students organized over 2,700 events with over 600,000 people in attendance. We are a fully virtual, vibrant, and entrepreneurial organization working with a diverse team in the U.S. and around the world.
The SFL team is passionate about liberty and making the world a freer place. SFL team members go the extra mile in order to make sure that more students around the world can benefit from our programs and resources.
Working for SFL means flexibility, meaningful work, and autonomy. We pride ourselves on growth, hard work, advancement opportunities, embracing entrepreneurship, and a passion for the product: liberty.
Additionally, we are strongly dedicated to ensuring our staff has the ability to grow and reach their full potential. To this end, we invest in training and professional development opportunities for staff at all levels of the organization.
Qualified candidates should complete the form below and upload the following materials:
- A cover letter
- A list of 3 professional references and your permission to contact them
We will conduct interviews and selection on a rolling basis. We will reach out to all candidates whose applications we wish to consider.