Brazilian Programs Associate (Part-Time)
Students For Liberty (SFL) is the largest libertarian student organization in the world with student leaders spanning well over 100 countries on every inhabited continent. Our mission is to educate, develop, and empower the next generation of leaders of liberty. We accomplish this through a strategy of empowerment, identifying the top student leaders and training them to be agents of change in their communities.
Students For Liberty is currently seeking a passionate and professional individual to serve as a Brazilian Programs Associate. This is a part-time position that requires volunteer management experience, program management experience, and expert ability to keep a team engaged, motivated, and results-focused.
A successful candidate will have a firm commitment to libertarian ideas and SFL’s vision and mission.
- Oversee gamification processes and approval of activities and report issues
- Organize and support the execution of the recruiting, selection, and onboarding process for leadership programs.
- Ensure students’ engagement and positive experience within the organization.
- Manage the SFL Brazil newsletter.
- Assist in the organization and execution of conferences, retreats, academic colloquia, and other campus events.
- Manage projects within the organization and with institutional partners.
Qualities of an Ideal Candidate
- Full proficiency in English is required.
- Experience in volunteer or people management.
- Experience with gamification, such as leader boards, points, badges, teams, and other incentives.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Creative approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to work autonomously with entrepreneurial drive.
- High proficiency with office productivity tools, especially Google Office Suite.
- Experience with large scale events
- Bachelor’s Degree.
What does working for Students For Liberty mean?
The SFL team is passionate about liberty and making the world a freer place. SFL team members go the extra mile in order to make sure that more students around the world can benefit from our programs and resources.
Working for SFL is similar to working at a startup. We pride ourselves on fast growth, hard work, quick advancement to a high degree of responsibility and autonomy, embracing entrepreneurship within the organization, and a passion for liberty.
In addition to compensation, we are strongly dedicated to ensuring our staff has the ability to grow and reach their full potential. To this end, we invest in training and professional development opportunities.
Anyone interested in applying for the Brazilian Programs Associate position should submit a cover letter and CV to [email protected]
Application materials should include:
- Cover Letter
- Address in a few paragraphs your thoughts on how to grow the number of quality program applications
We will conduct interviews and selection on a rolling basis. We will reach out to all candidates whose applications we wish to consider.
The application deadline is January 17, 2021.