Students For Liberty Brasil (SFLB) is the largest libertarian student organization in the country. Our mission is to educate, develop, and empower the next generation of leaders of liberty. We accomplish this through a strategy of empowerment, identifying the top student leaders, and training them to be agents of change in their communities.
Students For Liberty Brasil is currently seeking a passionate and professional individual to serve as a Brazilian Leadership Intern. This is a part-time position (6 hours) supporting the Coordinators Program, and ensuring the completion rate success of the online training provided by the organization to those who are approved in the selection process for Local Coordinators. This role requires volunteer management experience, program management experience, and the ability to keep a team engaged, motivated, and results-focused.
A successful candidate will have a firm commitment to libertarian ideas and to SFL’s mission statement.
- Organize and support Regional Coordinator and State Coordinator execution of recruiting, selection, and onboarding process.
- Ensure students’ engagement and positive experience within the organization.
- Organize the SFLB newsletter.
- Oversee and support the gamification of SFLB programs.
- Assist in the organization and execution of courses, conferences, retreats, academic colloquia, leadership fora, and other events.
Qualities of an Ideal Candidate (not mandatory)
- Experience in volunteer or people management.
- Experience with gamification.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Creative approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to work autonomously with entrepreneurial drive.
- High proficiency with office productivity tools, especially Google Office Suite.
- Experience with large scale events
- Full proficiency in English.
What does working for Students For Liberty mean?
The SFL team is passionate about liberty and making the world a freer place. SFL team members go the extra mile in order to make sure that more students around the world can benefit from our programs and resources.
Working for SFL is similar to working at a startup. We pride ourselves on fast growth, hard work, quick advancement to a high degree of responsibility and autonomy, embracing entrepreneurship within the organization, and a passion for liberty.
In addition to compensation, we are strongly dedicated to ensuring our staff has the ability to grow and reach their full potential. To this end, we invest in training and professional development opportunities.
Anyone interested in applying for the Brazilian Leadership Intern position should submit a cover letter and CV to d[email protected].
Application materials should include:
- Cover Letter
We will conduct interviews and selection on a rolling basis. We will reach out to all candidates whose applications we wish to consider. The application deadline is March 21st, 2021.