About the role
Our Communications Intern will work on creating and publishing social media content to increase our brand awareness. The position requires an understanding of our value proposition and business model. Candidates should have knowledge related to content management, design, and marketing. The chosen candidate will gain even more experience with possible opportunities to transition into a full-time position within our team.
- Manage AFL’s social media platforms, namely, Instagram, Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter. The objective of this task is to increase their engagement rate and number of followers.
- Manage AFL’s internal channels of communication, including our WhatsApp group, Facebook group, and bi-weekly newsletter. The goal of this task is to make sure that all our alumni are being informed of our initiatives.
- Assist the team in other forms, including creating graphic designs, forms, and press releases.
- Proven social media skills.
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Perfect command of the English language.
- Experienced in G-Suite, Skilled in design with Canva.
- A strong alignment with the philosophy of liberty and AFL’s mission and vision.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage shifting priorities
- Integrity, humility, and an entrepreneurial attitude
- Positive, friendly, and professional work ethic
How to Apply
Candidates wishing to apply should send their curriculum vitae, and a cover letter in PDF format to Alumni For Liberty ([email protected]), outlining their reasons for applying, relevant experience, and what they would bring to the role. They also need to include their graphic design portfolio/social media portfolio or a design sample. We will then reach out to any candidates whose applications we wish to consider further.
What does it mean to work for SFL?
Be part of the team that will #FreeTheWorld!
Working on Students For Liberty (SFL) means spreading liberty to the whole world.
SFL is present in all inhabited continents, empowering, educating, and evolving the next generation of leaders of liberty.
Alumni For Liberty is SFL’s alumni network of citizens committed to advancing freedom in all aspects of society. At the Alumni Programs department, you will join a team dedicated to promoting and championing freedom.
More than that, SFL offers exclusive benefits for employees and interns, like a fully remote workplace that allows you to work from anywhere in the world with extremely flexible hours.
You can contribute to the dissemination and growth of Alumni For Liberty globally. Join the team!
For more information email: [email protected]