Students For Liberty is excited to announce that the Institute for Humane Studies will be hosting 6 breakout sessions at the Fifth Annual International Students For Liberty Conference.
The Institute for Humane Studies will be hosting break out sessions over a variety of topics, such as:
- “The Tea Party and Occupy-Can Both be Right?”
- “What Kind of Libertarian are You?”
- “Austro-Virginian Political Economy”
- “Can We Kill the Children from Salem?”
- “Knowledge Problems and Market Solutions”
- “Changing the World for Liberty”
These breakouts will be led by some of the liberty movement’s most dynamic speakers, including Dan D’Amico, Nigel Ashford, James Stacey Taylor, and Todd Zywicki.