Students For Liberty is pleased to offer tabling kits to pro-liberty student groups. This kit provides a variety of resources to attract new group members and reach a broader audience on campus. We realize that students are a diverse group, and something that attracts one type of person to liberty may not work on another type, which is why we provide an assortment of resources to use on campus. Many of these resources are made available by generous donations from our partner organizations including Young Americans for Liberty, Reason, The Cato Institute, the Foundation for Individual Rights in Education and the Foundation for Economic Education.Along with the kits, SFL now has an online handbook on successful tabling, covering best practices for student groups tabling on their campus. We strongly encourage participants in the program to check out this handbook!
While the materials themselves are provided free of charge to all liberty-advancing student groups, students requesting them are responsible for shipping and handling.
If you have any questions contact SFL Program Associate, Jennifer Jones, at email@example.com.
Resources are subject to availability but generally include:
- Students For Liberty Buttons and Stickers
- Pocket Constitutions from the Cato Institute
- Copies of “Great Myths of the Great Depression” from the Foundation for Economic Education
- Copies of Reason Magazine from Reason
- Manuals about free-speech on campus from the Foundation for Individual Rights in Education
- Other literature on economics from the Tax Foundation and the Atlas Economic Research Foundation