Students For Liberty and our network of activists are regularly featured in national and international media outlets on a wide variety of topics. Below are some examples of SFL’s media presence during November 2016.
- SFL France were featured in a full page article in Germany’s largest Sunday paper, Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung, which explored the classical liberal movement in France (pictured right).
- Writing for the Foundation for Economic Education, Jeffrey Tucker referenced the fact that Students For Liberty has helped incubate pro-liberty organizations that remain key players in the vibrant Brazilian liberty movement. Read the full article here.
- Our Open Letter to College Democrats was picked up by Graham Vyse at the New Republic, who devoted an entire article to explaining the ways in which libertarians and progressives can cooperate on certain issues. Read the full article here.
- Bill Wirtz, a Local Coordinator at European Students For Liberty, wrote an extremely popular op-ed for the PanAm Post criticizing apologists for Cuban dictator Fidel Castro following his death. Read the full article here.
- Martin van Staden, member of African Students For Liberty’s Executive Board, was published in CNBCAfrica. He criticized government interference in the South African healthcare system in the context of the National Health Act. Read the full article here.
UPDATE: Look out for Students For Liberty’s Stephen Duke tonight on CNN’s Anderson Cooper 360 at 8-9pm ET.