Looking for resources to kick off your club’s spring recruitment? Do you have a table on campus, but need books, swag, and materials to hand out? Look no further! Spring 2013 Tabling Kit Requests are now open!
We realize that students are a diverse group, and something that attracts one type of person to liberty may not appeal to another type, which is why we provide resources from a large assortment of pro-liberty organizations within the liberty movement. Many of these resources are made available by generous donations from our partner organizations including Young Americans for Liberty, Reason, The Cato Institute, the Foundation for Individual Rights in Education and the Foundation for Economic Education.
Along with the kits, SFL now has an online handbook on successful tabling, covering best practices for student groups tabling on their campus. We strongly encourage participants in the program to check out this handbook!
Resources are subject to availability but generally include:
- Students For Liberty Buttons and Stickers
- Pocket Constitutions from the Cato Institute
- Copies of “Great Myths of the Great Depression” from the Foundation for Economic Education
- Copies of Reason Magazine from Reason
- Manuals about free-speech on campus from the Foundation for Individual Rights in Education
- Other literature on economics from the Tax Foundation and the Atlas Economic Research Foundation
If you have any questions contact SFL Program Associate, Jennifer Jones, at email@example.com. For more information on our Tabling Kits Program, click here.