Students For Liberty is currently seeking a part-time graphic designer to assist with design needs. This position is an ideal opportunity for a person looking to gain industry experience while advancing the ideas of liberty. The ideal candidate would be based in or near Washington, DC, though this is not a strict requirement.
Qualified candidates should be familiar with SFL’s culture, mission, and overall aesthetic, and should be able to work quickly and efficiently with a small group of decision-makers. Responsibilities will include designing web graphics, reports, publications, event programs, t-shirts, buttons, banners, flyers, and more. The position will require 5-10 dedicated hours per week.
- Familiarity with print and web design
- Knowledge of current design trends
- Photo editing abilities
- Understanding of and interest in photography is a plus
- Advanced skills in Creative Suite with ability to produce work very quickly
- A degree or equivalent qualification is suggested but not required
Interested candidates may send resumes and cover letters to Communications Manager Megan Roberts at email@example.com.
You must include a link to your portfolio along with your resume. Submissions without a portfolio link will not be considered.