Who Wants to Live Free? 2015 Challenge of Liberty
Premier free market education for college students
- Denver, Colorado: June 1-5
- Boulder, Colorado: June 8-12
- Berkeley, California: July 6-10
Challenge of Liberty seminars provide college-aged students with the ethical and economic principles of free societies that are essential to understanding, appreciating, and preparing for real world issues that lie ahead.
- Study free market economics with leading economists
- Embark upon an immersive, intellectual journey through the foundations of liberty in western civilization and the historical and economic framework of free markets
- Join other independent-thinking students from the West and around the world in open discussions on the practical implications of free societies
Our five-day series of lectures, readings, films, presentations, and debates teach what economics is, how it affects your life, and how understanding it can help achieve a better life for you, your communities, and the world at large.
Informative, inspiring, and fun, Challenge of Liberty is an ideal way to
- Stay intellectually engaged over the summer
- Bolster your personal network while creating meaningful and lasting relationships
- Build your own legacy for liberty
See what is on the curriculum for 2015.
Faculty members include distinguished economists, philosophers, and political theorists from across the nation including Steve Horwitz, Lawrence White, Ivan Pongracic, Ben Powell, Michael Huemer, Kyle Swan, Jose Yulo, Robert Higgs, Abigail Hall, Ryan Yonk, and others.
Apply: Scholarships are available for tuition, room and board with your accepted application.
For more information contact: